Let's face it, one of the first things to go when you are downsizing is board games. So, for those of you who live in a Tiny House or have limited space, here are 10 great (and cheap) games that just use dice and sometimes paper and pencil. These would also make great stocking stuffers or gifts when there is a set budget.
10. Let's Play 25 Dice Games - Choose from a different game each time you play. Learn to play all those games your friends talk about.
8. Zombie Dice (Any Walking Dead Fans Out There?) - Zombie Dice is a quick game for any zombie fan (or the whole zombie family). The 13 custom dice are your victims. Push your luck to eat their brains, but stop before the shotgun blasts end your turn! Includes 13 custom dice and dice cup, to carry the game in. Fast to learn, games are 15 minutes or less to play.
7. Go Nuts! - Take your cheeky chances on this quick playing dice game of nut gathering nuttiness. Pile up points by rolling the dice and adding up acorns, while avoiding any cars along the way. If you roll all squirrels, scurry to score as many nuts as you can before your opponents' dogs chase you away! The player with the most points wins. For 2-4 players, ages 8 and up.
8. Zip - Simply Addictive games brings you the Classic Board Game - Zip! The Fastest Dice game in the Universe.
7. Don't You Forget It! - Think you can roll nine dice and get them all to match before the words "For," "Get," and "It" appear face up? Fuggedaboudit! Or actually, don't: with Pressman's game Don't You Forget It, players keep tossing the dice trying to collect nine-of-a-kind before spelling out "For Get It." They can stop at any time, though opportunities to double, triple, or even quadruple their scores increase the more dice they match. Here's a set that joins the select ranks of fast-paced, high-energy rolling games like Don't Go To Jail, Yahtzee, and Red Dragon--and don't you forget it.
8. Doodle Dice - See what your dice can doodle! Create a doodle with a few rolls of the Doodle Dice™. There's a different doodle on each card in the deck. If your Doodle Dice™match a doodle on one of the cards, you take that card. Be the first player to collect one card of each color and you win!
9. Ninja Dice - Ninja Dice is a fast-paced, push-your-luck dice game with a unique mechanic: it's not just what you roll, where the dice land is important! Each turn in Ninja Dice you create a house filled with challenges and use your ninja skills to beat them. Move quick! The other ninjas are also rolling dice to attack you (and each other) because the ninja with the most treasure wins! Ninja Dice introduces a mechanic that allows certain dice to modify other dice based on how they land. Dice that have a line on their front edge can modify the other dice partially or completely in front of them, like an arc of fire.
10. Skunk!! - You'll have a stinking good time with this dice game! Roll all the dice--- every skunk you roll counts for a letter in the word S-K-U-N-K. The first player to roll 5 skunks (but not 6 or more) is King Skunk!
None of these games is more than $16 with most being around $10 with free shipping if you are a prime members. Can't beat that! Dice games are small, portable, and a great way to enjoy the company of others. C'mon, you know you want a few!
Do you have any games not on this list you would recommend? Tell us about it/them in the comments below!