This dish most likely can be made from items you already have on hand. Servings cost less than a dollar! Also, this is quick. Cooking time is around 9 minutes (follow the box for the pasta you choose) and it just needs to chill for a bit in the fridge. So simple!
You will need:
Elbow Macaroni or Mini Penne Pasta
Salad Dressing of Your Choice (I like to use Ranch or Balsamic Vinaigrette)
Salt and Pepper
- Cook your pasta following the directions on the package
- Drain it well and rinse with cold running water. While macaroni is still in the colander, use a spoon to stir the pasta to allow water caught up in the hollow part of the macaroni to drain.
- Add 1 tablespoon of dressing for every 1 cup of pasta. You can add more or less to taste, but I found this ratio to work pretty well.
- Shake a little cheese on there and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir it up well.
- Spoon into jars, put on a lid, and chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
Store up to one week in the refrigerator.
Do you have an easy recipe you would like to share? Share it in the comments below!