Podcast Title: Welcome Winter 2016
Podcast Episode 29 Show NotesThis episode covers….
An update of what has been going on here on the farm. I apologize in advance for my poor voice, but complications from surgery has impacted my vocal cords. In this podcast is a great winter meal recipe for 3 Packet slow Cooker Roast, how we help keep our chickens comfortable in cold weather, the loss of a goose by a neighbor, and a fun game to play. Welcome to Tiny House Homestead.
Links from this episode:
- Shut the Box or Batten the Hatches: Shut the Box or Batten Down The Hatches Game
- Support our GoFundMe campaign for an Incinolet: Go Fund Me Poo-B-Que Campaign
3 Packet Roast
- 1 packet of Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 Packet of Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 Packet of Taco Seasoning
- 2 – 3 lbs of the Roast of your Choice
- 1 bag Baby Carrots
- 4 -5 Potatoes cut into chunks
Place the roast in the slow cooker. Sprinkle the three seasoning packets on top of the meat. You do not need to add water or broth. Add the vegetables on top and put the lid on. Cook on low for 8 – 10 hours or cook on high for 5 – 7. You will know it is ready when the meat falls apart or the meat is soft enough to be pulled apart by a fork. Enjoy!
Connect with Me:
- Rate and review us in iTunes at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tiny-house-homestead/id662921821?mt=2
- Follow my blog at www.TinyHouseHomestead.com
- Follow me on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/tinyhomesteader
- Join the conversation on Facebook at www.facebook.com/tinyhousehomestead
- Check out my pins on Pinterest at www.Pinterest.com/Copperwood
- Check out my snaps on Instagram: https://instagram.com/tiny_house_homestead
- Add me to your circles on Google+: TinyHouseHomestead@gmail.com
- Shoot me an email at TinyHouseHomestead@gmail.com
Check out this episode!