How to store your garlic, onions and shallots so they can LAST FOR MONTHS!
1. Make sure onions, garlic etc... are firm and blemish free.
2. Use brown lunch paper bags
3. Hole punch
4. Paper clips--for holding the bag closed
How to make:
1. Punch the bags. Fold the bag in half lengthwise, punch along one edge; Flip the folded bag over and punch along the other edge; approximately 1" between punches (but it doesn't have to be perfect). The result is multiple rows of holes.
2. Fill the bag up to half full, fold over the top, label it and paper clip it to hold the top down."